The Batman (2022)
Product Title : The Batman (2022)
License : The Batman (2022 Film) / Warner Bros. Pictures
Manufacturer : BLITZWAY
Product No. : MMTBM-03 / MMTBM-03S (BONUS VERSION)
Product Series : Museum Masterline
Product Type : 1/3 Scale Statue
Size Approx. : W 435mm x D 375mm x H 790mm (Including base)
Weight Approx. : 14kg (Product Only) / 20kg (Including Package)
– Package : 780mm x 490mm x H 380mm
– Carton : 850mm x 560mm x H 450mm
(*1 pc / 1 Carton)
*Dimension and weight could be changed later.
– Head : PVC
– Body : Polystone, PVC
– Base & Accessories : Polystone, PVC, ABS, Metal, LED
– Cape : Fabric
– Package : Color EPP + Color Box
Estimate Shipment : 2Q-3Q, 2023
Price : $1,599 (USD)
– MMTBM-03 : TBC
– MMTBM-03S : TBC
“Fear is a tool. When that light hits the sky, it’s not just a call. It’s a warning.”
Prime 1 Studio is incredibly excited to present a long-awaited statue from a highly anticipated blockbuster film! Presenting the 1:3 Scale Museum Masterline MMTBM-03: Batman statue from The Batman!
The gritty and exciting film has finally hit theaters and continues to garner rave reviews! True fans of the blockbuster Matt Reeves masterpiece need not go anywhere else for the most definitive and best interpretation of Bruce Wayne, also known as The Batman! BLITZWAY’s incredible artisans have brought their finest sculptors and most accomplished painters to bring Robert Pattinson’s turn as the Caped Crusader to vivid life!
This 31-inch-tall vision of Vengeance has all the intricate detail and picture-perfect paint of the film! The workmanship on the cowl calls to mind how Bruce Wayne created his suit by hand. BLITZWAY’s artists made sure to convey a sense of realism to all aspects of the costume. The armor plating on Batman’s body has a texture of ballistic cloth, stretched over hard armor plating, and that is exactly how it looks on this statue.
Although Batman is draped in black from head to toe, our masterful painters were sure to develop definitive painting applications to differentiate one material from another and one piece of the costume from another. The level of crispness in the painting style and the layer of detailing will make fans display this amazing statue in the most prominent places of their fan caves.
The statue comes with a multitude of impressive features: two (2) swappable heads (cowled and unmasked), three (3) swappable right hands, two (2) interactive Utility Belt Pouches with removable Adrenaline Syringes, detachable die-cast Batarang on the chest, removable Sticky Bomb Gun from the holster, and a fabric cape with the visual weight of a full-sized version!
Furthermore, only when you pre-order this Bonus Version from our official online store or any authorized distributor for a limited time will you receive a cool Bonus Part: one (1) swappable Left Forearm Part holding the grappling hook and one (1) swappable Right Hand Part holding the Batarang!
The Batman stands ready to dole out vengeance on a thrilling, high-octane base. It is inspired by the thematic elements of the Batman’s Batmobile and rightly features stunning red LED Illumination that calls to mind The Batman’s overall color theme! The Batman’s iconic bat symbol sits proudly front-and-center, as the film’s title embellishes the back, right under the thrusters.
Check out the other statues in our Museum Masterline The Batman collection, such as MMTBM-01 The Batman Special Art Edition Regular Version, MMTBM-01DXS The Batman Special Art Edition Deluxe Bonus Version, or MMTBM-02LM The Batman Special Art Edition Fabric Cape Limited Version.
Pre-Order any one of these captivating The Batman statues and make room in your Batcave today!
· The Batman Batmobile-themed base
· LED Illuminated Base
· Fabric Cape
· Detachable Die-cast Batarang on the chest
· Removable Sticky Bomb Gun from the holster
· Two (2) Swappable Heads
· One (1) Swappable Left Forearm with Closed Fist
· Two (2) Utility Belt Pouches with Removable Adrenaline Syringes
· Three (3) Swappable Right Hands (Opened, Closed Fist, Holding the Sticky Bomb Gun)
· One (1) Swappable Bonus Left Forearm with Grappling Hook [BONUS PART]
· One (1) Swappable Bonus Right Hand holding the Batarang [BONUS PART]
· Production details might be subject to change without any prior notice.
· Prototype shown, final product might be slightly different.
· Producer : Sungwoong Bae, Won Choi, John Ton Pham, Johnny Matsumoto
· Planner : Sungwoong Bae, John Ton Pham
· Executive Director : Director K (Kwon HyuckChul), Johnny Matsumoto
· Marketing : Won Choi, John Ton Pham
· Senior Director : Typhoon Kim
· Production Management : Director K (Kwon HyuckChul)
· Art Director : K. A. Kim
· Art Supervisor : Rainman
· Art Manager : Daehwan Hwang
· Head Sculpt : K. A. Kim, Ingu Kim
· Head Painting : K. A. Kim
· Costume Fabrication : Ara Kim
· Body Sculpt : Daehwan Hwang, Inho Hwang, Ban_c
· Painting : Kwangse Oh, Hansol Yu
· Diorama Base : Daehwan Hwang, Eo Jin
· 3D sculpture : Inho Hwang, Ban_c, Ji Hye Cha, hajeong Lee, Sanghyuk Yoon, Sujin Yeon
· Casting : Eo Jin, Myunghyun Kim
· Assistant Artist : Refe Yoon, Kyoungwook Kim, Hyun Woo Nam, Deokhyun Kim, Byunghun Lee
· Concept Design : Prime 1 Studio, Chang kyu Kim
· Photographer : Shingiru Studio
· Editor of Photography : Prime 1 Studio & BLITZWAY Design Team
· Package Design : Prime 1 Studio & BLITZWAY Design Team
The Prime 1 Studio Design & Development Team
The BLITZWAY Design & Development Team
Manufactured by BLITZWAY CO., LTD. in collaboration with PRIME 1 STUDIO CO., LTD.