Terminator 2: Judgment Day™ “T-800 Endoskeleton Arm & Brain Chip”
Product Title : Terminator 2: Judgment Day™ “T-800 Endoskeleton Arm & Brain Chip”
License : Terminator 2: Judgment Day™ (1991 Film) / Studio Canal+
Manufacturer : BLITZWAY
Product No. : BW-LS-40101
Product Series : The Real
Product Type : 1/1 Life Scale Replica
– Endoskeleton Arm : W 240mm x D 250mm x H 720mm
– T-800 Brain Chip : W 190mm x D 90mm x H 150mm
Weight Approx. : 20 Kg (including Package)
– Shipping Box : 370mm x 470mm x H 830mm
*Dimension and weight could be changed later.
– Frame, Device : Metal, ABS, Wire, Module
– Base : Polystone, Metal, ABS, PVC
– Case : PC
– Equipment : Servomotor, LED, Electrical components, Remote controller
– Package : Color Box + Styrofoam
Release : 1Q, 2021
Price : $1,450 (USD)
UPC : 8809321479081
“The future is not set. There is no fate but what we make for ourselves.” -John Connor
BLITZWAY, in partnership with Sideshow, is proud to introduce the Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-800 Endoskeleton Arm & Brain Chip Life-Size Collectible Set! This collectible set is the second edition to BLITZWAY’s “The Real” series.
The Endoskeleton Arm and Brain Chip bring to life the ultimate symbol of the monstrous killing machines created by Skynet.
BLITZWAY challenged themselves to recreate this incredible technology in a unique and surreal life-size replica set, which any fan would be proud to have in their home collection.
The T-800 Endoskeleton Arm & Brain Chip Life-Size Collectible Set captures the elaborate appearance and internal structure of the T-800 Endoskeleton Arm and Brain Chip as they appeared in Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
The Endoskeleton Arm is realistically detailed, brought to life with vivid machine movements and sounds from the film.
The Endoskeleton Brain Chip is the operating system behind these monstrous killing machines, reimagined here in a collectible format that features LED light-up functions and a Cyberdyne Systems display stand.
This collectible set has been designed so that the machines are interlocked, with the Endoskeleton Brain Chip stand controlling the Arm’s movement functions.
Bring “The Real” to your collection and add the T-800 Endoskeleton Arm & Brain Chip Life-Size Collectible Set to your army of Terminator collectibles today!
· Highly Detailed likeness of Endoskeleton Arm from Terminator 2
· Highly Detailed likeness of T-800 Brain Chip from Terminator 2
· Most Components are made of Alloy
· Realistically designed Endoskeleton Arm Movements
· Precise and Highly Detailed Frame and Equipment
· Strong and Heavy Material
· Exquisitely Designed Bases & Clear Cases
· Moving Arm with 6 servomotors
· Endoskeleton Arm powered by adapter
· Brain Chip remote control to operate movements
· 2 LED Light-up functions on the Brain Chip
· Removable Brain Chip Case
· Production details might be subject to change without any prior notice.
· Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different.
· Adapter is provided by us, but it could be shipped separately, due to different electricity regulation in every country.
· 2 of AA Batteries required in the Brain Chip. (Batteries are not included.)
· Producer : Won Choi, SungWoong Bae
· Planner : SungWoong Bae
· Chief Director : K Kwon
· Marketing : Won Choi
· Director : Typhoon Kim
· Production Management : K Kwon
· Planning Supervisor : Hai Lim
· Art Supervisor : KonKuk Kim
· Design & 3D modeling : KonKuk Kim, Hyeok Jeon
· Technical engineering : Konkuk Kim, YongKyum Kim
· Electric Device & Lighting : Hyeok Jeon, Bluesink
· Assistant manager : Eric Lee, Xiaofu Liang, Lang Xu
· Painting : Master-B
· Photographer : Shingiru Studio
· Package Design : Yoon Jang, Zhou Hai
The BLITZWAY Design & Development Team
Manufactured by BLITZWAY CO., LTD.