Marilyn Monroe (The Seven Year Itch)
Product Title : Marilyn Monroe (The Seven Year Itch)
License : The Estate of Marilyn Monroe LLC. / ABG EPE IP LLC
Manufacturer : BLITZWAY
Product No. : BW-SS-20801
Product Series : Superb Scale Statue (Hybrid type)
Product Type : 1/4 Scale Statue
Size Approx. : W 270mm x D 250mm x H 460mm
Weight Approx. : 7kg (Including Package)
– Shipping Box : 370mm x 590mm x H 360mm
*Dimension and weight could be changed later.
– Head : PVC
– Body : Polystone
– Shoes & Accessories : PVC, Polystone
– Diorama Base : Polystone, ABS, Metal
– Costume : Fabric, Wire, PET
– Package : Color EPP + Color Box
Release : 4Q, 2020
Price : $459 (USD)
UPC : 8809321479449
“We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle.”
“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.”
Marilyn Monroe, a blonde goddess that represented an entire century, the dream girl of every man.
A woman who was trying to hold down her flying white dress while enjoying the wind with the brightest expression.
The single monochrome photography that mesmerized everyone around the world also attracted all the designers & artists of BLITZWAY.
Although it was a vintage photograph without colors, we were able to feel the vivid scene that cannot be compared to anything else from the bright, goddess-like smile of Marilyn.
While her gentle smile, reacting to the breeze from the vent, is very beautiful in itself, the flow of her skirt fluttering in the wind brings her beauty and attractiveness to the highest level.
To perfectly capture and recreate this wonderful moment, the artists of BLITZWAY have taken great pains over this work examining her photos and videos.
Produced by the delicate touch of our sculptors, Marilyn’s beautiful, long legs stretch out to the side, creating a wonderful harmony with the curvy lines of her slightly crouched upper body, and these make the viewers to feel as if they are experiencing the same moment with the blonde goddess.
To realistically recreate the graceful flow of her skirt fluttering in the wind, we attempted countless methods, and after going through many trials and errors, we were finally able to find the perfect answer.
The elegant circular base, which resembles the shape of a vent, gives her a more luxurious ambiance; while the newly developed electric turntable base helps the viewers fully appreciate the fantastic curvy silhouette of her skirt blowing in the wind.
Now, with this masterpiece, born from the fingertips of the experts of BLITZWAY, we hope you will be able to enjoy the true beauty of Marilyn Monroe.
· Highly detailed likeness of Marilyn Monroe portrait and body
· The perfectly tailored and designed Marilyn Monroe’s white dress
· The dynamic posture and realistic natural painting
· Precise and highly detailed symbolic accessories
· The newly designed turntable diorama base
· Production details might be subject to change without any prior notice.
· Prototypes shown, final products may be slightly different.
· Producer : Won Choi, SungWoong Bae
· Planner : SungWoong Bae
· Executive Director : K Kwon
· Marketing : Won Choi
· Senior Director : Typhoon Kim
· Production Management : K Kwon
· Director : Rainman
· Planning Supervisor : Hai Lim
· Head, body sculpt : Rainman, Ingu Kim
· Head, body paint : Hyunji Kim, Eo Jin
· Costume fabrication : Hai Lim, SangHee
· Accessories modeling : Refe Yoon, Ingu Kim
· Diorama base : Konkuk Kim, Hai Lim
· Diorama base paint : Eo Jin
· Assistant manager : Eric Lee, Xiaofu Liang, Lang Xu
· Photographer : Shingiru Studio
· Editor of photography : Changkyu Kim, Yoon Jang, Zhou Hai
· Package design : Yoon Jang, Zhou Hai
The BLITZWAY Design & Development Team
Manufactured by BLITZWAY CO., LTD.