Product Title : Batman (1989)
License : Batman (1989 Film) / Warner Bros. Pictures
Manufacturer : BLITZWAY
Product No. : MMBM-06
Product Series : Museum Masterline
Product Type : 1/3 Scale Statue
Size Approx.: W 390mm x D 360mm x H 780mm (Including Base)
Weight Approx. : 16kg (Product Only) / 22kg (Including Package)
– Package : 477mm x 773mm x H 430mm
– Carton : 547mm x 843mm x H 500mm
(*1 pc / 1 Carton)
*Dimension and weight could be changed later.
– Head: PVC
– Body : Polystone, PVC
– Base & Accessories : Polystone, PVC, ABS, LED
– Cape : Fabric
– Package : Color EPP + Color Box
Estimate Shipment: 2023,4Q
Price: $ 1,599(USD)
UPC (Jan Code) : 4580708046464
“I’m not going to kill you. I want you to do me a favor. I want you to tell all your friends about me.”
Prime 1 Studio is thrilled to present yet again another astonishing collaboration with Blitzway, introducing the next entry to our Museum Masterline Series: The 1:3 Scale MMBM-06 Batman from Batman 1989!
Prime 1 Studio and Blitzway have come together once again to deliver yet another statue of the highest quality and stunning accuracy of Michael Keaton’s Batman from 1989’s Batman!
Michael Keaton’s portrayal of Batman in the 1989 film directed by Tim Burton was a defining moment in the Dark Knight’s cinematic history. Keaton brought brooding intensity to the role, creating a dark and gritty atmosphere that made him a fan favorite and set the standard for future Batman films. This statue is a perfect way to commemorate his performance.
Prime 1 Studio and Blitzway bring you another screen-accurate depiction of Batman in a simple, yet powerful stance. Standing at an impressive height of 31 inches tall, it is sure to make a statement in any collection.
Blitzway did an astonishing job at not only recreating a Keaton’s facial features, but also replicating the Batsuit. The costume’s design was brought to us by Bob Ringwood, who incorporated many elements from the comics, such as the cowl with pointed ears, the golden utility belt and the scalloped fabric leather-like cape that all add to the ominous presence of the character. The suit now takes a midnight black shade and heavily armored, giving it a much more menacing look and an air of invincibility.
Batman stands on a Batcave-themed base, a perfect representation of podium that the Dark Knight would have at the center of his underground base of operations. His grappling gun lays at his feet. This base also features a total of four spotlight LED illuminations.
This statue is a must have for any fans of the Tim Burton’s Batman film and Michael Keaton’s iconic performance of the billionaire vigilante. Pre-order now while you can!
・Statue Size approximately 31 inches tall [H:78cm W:39cm D:36cm]
・Highly detailed likeness sculpture of Michael Keaton
・Perfectly designed Batman’s original costume with a fabric cape
・Batman 1989 Batcave-themed base
・Three (3) swappable right-hand (Open, Fist, Grapple Gun)
・Two (2) swappable left-hand (Open, Fist)
· Production details might be subject to change without any prior notice.
· Prototypes shown, final products may be slightly different.
· Producer: Sungwoong Bae, HyuckChul Kwon, John Ton Pham, Johnny Matsumoto
· Planner: Won Choi, John Ton Pham
· Executive Director: HyuckChul Kwon, Johnny Matsumoto
· Senior Director: Typhoon Kim
· Marketer: Won Choi, John Ton Pham
· Art Director: K. A. Kim
· Art Supervisor: Rainman
· Art Manager: Daehwan Hwang
· Head Sculptor: K. A. Kim
· Assistant Head Sculptor Ingu Kim, Jihye Cha, Hajeong Lee,
· Head Painter: K. A. Kim
· Body Sculptor: Inho Hwang, Ban_C
· Costume Fabrication: SangHee, Ara Kim
· Painter: Kwangse Oh
· Assistant Painter: Eo Jin , Hansol Yu
· Diorama Base: Daehwan Hwang
· Accessories: Inho Hwang
· Assistant Artists: Refe Yoon, Eo Jin, Kyungwook Kim, Changho Shin, Claudio Gabriel
· Casting: BLITZWAY Casting Team
· Concept Design: BLITZWAY Design Team
· Photographer: Refe Yoon
· Editor of Photography: Prime 1 Studio Design Team, Zhou Hai, Sunghyun Kim
· Package Design: Prime 1 Studio Design Team
The Prime 1 Studio Design & Development Team
The BLITZWAY Design & Development Team
Manufactured by BLITZWAY CO., LTD. in collaboration with PRIME 1 STUDIO CO., LTD.