Audrey Hepburn & Vespa 125 (Roman Holiday)
Product Title : Audrey Hepburn & Vespa 125 (Roman Holiday)
License : Roman Holiday (1953 Film) / Paramount Pictures, Sean Hepburn Ferrer and Luca Dotti, Piaggio & C. S.p.A.
Manufacturer : BLITZWAY
Product No. : BW-SS-20401
Product Series : Superb Scale Statue
Product Type : 1/4 Scale Statue Hybrid type
– Audrey & Vespa : W 510mm x D 210mm x H 440mm
– Diorama Base : W 520mm x D 280mm x H 35mm
Weight Approx. : 12kg (Including Package)
– Shipping Box : 650mm x 650mm x H 650mm
*Dimension and weight could be changed later.
– Head : PVC
– Body : Skin effect Polystone
– Shoes & Accessories : PVC, ABS
– Diorama base : Polystone
– Costume : Fabric
– Vehicle : ABS, Polystone, Metal, PVC
– Package : Color EPP + Color Box
Release : 4Q, 2019
Price : $749 (USD)
UPC : 8809321479203
A woman, dubbed the most beautiful woman of the 20th century, who was actively engaged in the realities of life by dedicating herself to humanitarian relief.
Audrey Hepburn, a beauty icon of her time, was a genuine actress who knew how to reciprocate the love she received from others.
In this project, The BLITZWAY design & development team had pondered on ways to express not only her beautiful appearance but the real beauty she possessed inside.
In order to reflect the high-spirited character that Audrey Hepburn portrayed in Roman Holiday, so-called the first romantic comedy, we captured a scene from the movie.
Riding on the saddle of a Vespa 125, which seems ready to take off with the sonorous ignition, she is grinning with her hands gently on the handlebar.
“1951 Vespa 125” through exhaustive research, we have replicated the miniature model to look just like the real scooter.
Intricate details, including the handlebar and brake lines of the scooter boosts the value of this art object.
The 1951 Vespa was used for shooting the movie Roman Holiday 1953, but the Vespa in the still pictures is marked 1952.
The elaborate head painting skills breathe life into her face. Also, her body-hugging outfit shows a perfect.
· Highly detailed likeness of “Princess Ann” in Roman Holiday, 1953 portrait
· Highly detailed likeness of “1951 Vespa 125” in Roman Holiday, 1953 portrait
· Exquisitely tailored outfit
· Precise and highly detailed equipment
· Steerable highly detailed handle
· Newly designed diorama base likeness of the tile floor base
· Production details might be subject to change without any prior notice.
· Prototypes shown, final products may be slightly different.
· Producer : Won Choi, SungWoong Bae
· Planner : SungWoong Bae
· Chief Director : K Kwon
· Marketing : Won Choi
· Director : Typhoon Kim
· Production Management : K Kwon
· Planning Supervisor : Hai Lim
· Art Supervisor : K.A.Kim
· Sculptor : YongKyum Kim, WooJae Noh
· Vehicle modeling : Konkuk Kim
· Diorama Base : Kwangse Oh
· Head Paint : Yelim Choi
· Paint : Kwangse Oh, Master-B
· Costume Fabrication : Hai Lim
· Accessories : Habin Wang
· Assistant artist : Refe Yoon, Eo Jin
· Assistant manager : Eric Lee, XiaoFu Liang, Lang Xu
· Photographer : Shingiru Studio
· Editor of Photography : Yoon Jang, Zhou Hai
· Package Design : Yoon Jang, Zhou Hai
The BLITZWAY Design & Development Team
Manufactured by BLITZWAY CO., LTD.