ASTRONAUT (Apollo 11 : LM-5 A7L ver.)
Product Title : ASTRONAUT (Apollo 11 : LM-5 A7L ver.)
Licensor : BLITZWAY
Manufacturer : BLITZWAY
Product No. : BW-SS-21101
Product Series : The Real
Product Type : 1/4 Scale Statue
Size Approx. : W 570mm x L 450mm x H 790mm
Weight Approx. : 19 kg (including Package)
– Shipping Box : 880mm x 620mm x H 450mm
*Dimension and weight could be changed later.
– Head, Body : Polystone, ABS
– Accessories : Polystone, PVC, ABS, Metal
– Diorama Base : Polystone, ABS
– Costume : Fabric
– Package : Color EPP + Color Box
Release : 4Q, 2021
Price : $799 (USD)
UPC : 8809321479463
Astronaut – LM-5 A7L ver.
The first moon landing by Apollo 11 and the first footstep ever imprinted on the surface of the moon
BLITZWAY introduces the ASTRONAUT statue that captures this exact moment.
In August 1969, there was a historic moment that more than half a billion people worldwide watched on their televisions, BLITZWAY strived to turn this unforgettable moment into a vivid piece of art.
“That’s one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.”
– ASTRONAUT NEIL ARMSTRONG –
As it was the project to reproduce the historical fact, BLITZWAY did a lot of research and information gathering to present the elaborate space suit and equipment.
The astronaut’s posture and the safety belt, connected to the ladder, make the astronaut seems to be standing on the moon and the realistic props used for the lunar mission add realism to this statue. The supporting structure rising over the helmet can make people imagine the scale of the lunar module. The designed base reconstructed from the motifs of the spaceship shows respect for this great achievement.
NOW, THE EAGLE HAS LANDED.
Take a look closely into the dynamic scene!
· Highly detailed likeness of the astronaut in an A7L space suit
· Precise and highly detailed equipments
· The perfectly tailored and designed outfit
· The dynamic posture and realistic natural painting
· Realistically designed diorama base from the motif of symbolic scenes of the first moon landing
· 1 Freely movable connecting wire
· 1 Special environmental sample container
· Production details might be subject to change without any prior notice.
· Prototypes shown, final products may be slightly different.
· Producer : Won Choi, SungWoong Bae
· Planner : SungWoong Bae
· Executive Director : K Kwon
· Marketing : Won Choi
· Senior Director : Typhoon Kim
· Production Management : K Kwon
· Director : Rainman
· Planning Supervisor: Hai Lim
· 3D works : Kwangse Oh, Konkuk Kim, Yoon Jang, Inho Hwang
· Costume fabrication: Hai Lim, SangHee
· Paint : Kwangse Oh
· Assistant manager : Eric Lee, Lang Xu
· Photographer : Shingiru Studio
· Editor of photography : Changkyu Kim, Yoon Jang, Zhou Hai
· Package design : Yoon Jang, Zhou Hai
The BLITZWAY Design & Development Team
Manufactured by BLITZWAY CO., LTD.