Astro Boy (Assembly Bed Pack)
Product Title : Astro Boy (Assembly Bed Pack)
License : Astro Boy / Tezuka Productions
Manufacturer : BLITZWAY
Product No. : BW-NS-50202
Product Series : The Real
Product Type : Non Scale Statue
Size Approx. : W 450mm x H 250mm
Weight Approx. : 5kg (Including Package)
– Package : 585mm x 345mm x H 340mm
– Carton : 595mm x 355mm x H 360mm
(*1 pc / 1 Carton)
*Dimension and weight could be changed later.
– Base : ABS, Metal, POM
– Equipment : LED, Linear motor, Electrical components
– Package : Color Box + Styrofoam
Release : 2Q, 2021
Price : $389 (USD)
UPC : 8809321479418
The buzzing sound of electronic equipment fills the lab. The rapid moving robotic arms are elaborately assembling body parts of a robot.
Along the line, the precision laser module neatly welds the individual body parts into a whole.
On a cold metal bed, Astro Boy’s heart starts beating warmly.
Here’s the second version of BLITZWAY Astro Boy, which was once praised for its cute appearance and intricate mechanical details.
The new Astro Boy has a transparent cover all over his body so that the captivating curved silhouette and inner detail can be appreciated.
Also, the previous metal cover for used to cover half of Astro Boy can be combined with the other transparent half.
The glaring lights and the assembly bed that inherited the DX base, which enabled the storage space for all the loose parts, also come with their own surprising features.
Two robotic arms and two precision laser modules display a realistic scene as if they are in the middle of the assembly line.
The linear motor module inside the assembly bed can make Astro Boy slowly stand up.
Through the main power cables, you can display Astro Boy the state of charging.
The inspiring moment of the birth of Astro Boy, we hope that the feeling is conveyed through this product presented by BLITZWAY.
· Moving assembly bed with linear motor
· 20 LEDs light-up functions on the assembly bed
· 1 LED light-up functions on the robotic arm
· 1 LED light-up functions on the precision laser module
· 5 LEDs light-up functions on the precision work light
· The storage function at the inside of the assembly bed
· 1 Assembly bed
· 1 Precision work light part
· 2 Precision laser modules
· 2 Robotic arms
· 1 9V Constant power cable
· Production details might be subject to change without any prior notice.
· Prototypes shown, final products may be slightly different.
· 1 of 9V batteries required in the diorama base. (Batteries are not included.)
· 3 of mercury cell batteries (LR41) required in the precision work light (Batteries are not included.)
· 3 of mercury cell batteries (LR41) required in the precision laser module. (Batteries are not included.)
· 3 of mercury cell batteries (LR41) required in the robotic arms. (Batteries are not included.)
· Producer : Won Choi, SungWoong Bae
· Planner : SungWoong Bae
· Executive Director : K Kwon
· Marketing : Won Choi
· Senior Director : Typhoon Kim
· Production Management : K Kwon
· Director : Rainman
· Planning Supervisor : Kon Kuk Kim
· Art Supervisor : Kwangse Oh
· Design & 3D works : Kon Kuk Kim, Yoon jang
· Paint : Kwangse Oh, Habin Wang, Refe Yoon
· Assistant manager : Eric Lee, XiaoFu Liang, Lang Xu
· Photographer : Shingiru Studio
· Editor of Photography : Changkyu Kim, Zhou Hai
· Package Design : Yoon Jang, Zhou Hai
The BLITZWAY Design & Development Team
Manufactured by BLITZWAY CO., LTD.