Product Title : Astro Boy
License : Astro Boy / Tezuka Productions
Manufacturer : BLITZWAY
– Normal ver. : BW-NS-50102
– DX ver. : BW-NS-50101
Product Series : The Real
Product Type : Non Scale Statue
– Figure : W 110mm x H 300mm
– Diorama Base : W 250mm x H 470mm (DX ver.)
– Normal ver. : 4kg (Including Package)
– DX ver. : 8kg (Including Package)
– Normal ver. : W 660mm x D 590mm x H 370mm
– DX ver. : W 540mm x D 310mm x H 310mm
*Dimension and weight could be changed later.
– Face, Hand : PVC
– Body : ABS, Metal, POM
– Base : ABS
– Equipment : LED, Electrical components
– Package : Color Box + Styrofoam
Release : 2Q, 2021
– Normal ver. : $379 (USD)
– DX ver. : $549 (USD)
– Normal ver. : 8809321479197
– DX ver. : 8809321479180
“Why is he named Atom (Astro Boy)?”
Why did Osamu Tezuka give such a little robot an intense name of Atom?
Although humans have obtained the ability to create energy through nuclear power and the convenient life of dazzling abundance, they have also experienced irremediable wounds and fears through nuclear weapons.
Through Atom, Osamu Tezuka delivered a strong message that violence is never justified and to persuade by dialogue rather than overpowering and dominating the enemy.
BLITZWAY analyzed Atom and Osamu Tezuka’s message in animations and comic books, and was able to determine the direction of our statue production. With formidable power hidden behind the cute and sleek appearance, we wanted to express what may look cute at a glance, but is strong with nuclear power.
Lightly press the heart-shaped mechanism to make the heart start beating and glow red. Nuclear fusion of the two legs begins to pulsate slowly. Staring at reality, Atom’s eyes gaze with a cold and blue stare.
Atom’s warm heart in his cold metal body begins to beat.
· Highly detailed likeness of Astro Boy from the original comics.
· Exquisitely designed diorama base, equipments and stand.
· Upper and lower moving neck, rotating wrist.
· Front removable and full body or half body replaceable exterior parts.
· All the exterior parts are Alloy metal.
· 5 LED Light-up functions on the Astro boy
· 7 LED Light-up functions on the Diorama base
· DX ver. Includes both a Diorama base and Stand
· The storage function at the bottom of the Diorama.
· 1 Hair part
· 1 Open-eyed face part
· 1 Closed-eyed face part
· 1 Closed-eyed half face part
· 1 Chest part
· 1 Chest half part
· 1 Pair of arm cover parts
· 3 Pairs of hands (fist hands, open hands, machine hands)
· 1 Pants part
· 1 Pants half part
· 1 Pair of leg cover parts
· 1 Pair of shoes parts
· 1 Stand.
· 1 Diorama base (DX ver. Only)
· 1 Open chest part (DX ver. Only)
· Production details might be subject to change without any prior notice.
· Prototypes shown, final products may be slightly different.
· 3 of mercury cell batteries (LR41) required in the Astro Boy.
· 3 of AAA batteries required in the Diorama base. (DX ver.)
· Producer : Won Choi, SungWoong Bae
· Planner : SungWoong Bae
· Chief Director : K Kwon
· Marketing : Won Choi
· Director : Typhoon Kim
· Production Management : K Kwon
· Director: Rainman
· Planning Supervisor: Kon Kuk Kim
· Art Supervisor: Kwangse Oh
· Design & 3D works : Kon Kuk Kim, Yoon jang
· Paint : Kwangse Oh, Habin Wang, Refe Yoon
· Assistant manager : Eric Lee, XiaoFu Liang, Lang Xu
· Photographer : Shingiru Studio
· Editor of Photography : Changkyu Kim, Zhou Hai
· Package Design : Yoon Jang, Zhou Hai
The BLITZWAY Design & Development Team
Manufactured by BLITZWAY CO., LTD.