Terminator 2: Judgment Day ™ – T-800 Endoskeleton Arm & Brain Chip
- License : Terminator 2: Judgment Day™ , 1991
- Series : The Real
- Product No. : BW-LS-40101
- (T-800 Endoskeleton Arm & Brain Chip)
- Product Type : Life Scale Replica, (1/1 scale)
- Product Size :
- 1. Endoskeleton Arm : Approximately H 720mm W 240mm D 250mm
- 2. T-800 Brain Chip : Approximately H 150mm W 190mm D 90mm
- Product Weight : Approximately 20 Kg (including Package)
- Dimension (Shipping Box) : Approximately W 370mm x L 470mm x H 830mm (Dimension and weight could be changed later.)
- UPC : 8809321479081
- Release : 3Q, 2019
- Price : USD 1450 $
- Limited Edition : 1,991 pcs
- Please visit Sideshow Collectibles for purchasing
- T-800 Endoskeleton Arm & Brain Chip
- 1. Frame, Device : Metal, ABS, Wire, Module
- 2. Base : Polystone, Metal, ABS, PVC
- 3. Case : PC
- 4. Equipment : Servomotor, LED, Electrical components, Remote controller
- 5. Package : Color Box + Styrofoam
- * Adapter is provided by us, but it could be shipped separately, due to different electricity regulation in every country.
“The future is not set. There is no fate but what we make for ourselves.” -John Connor
Blitzway, in partnership with Sideshow, is proud to introduce the Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-800 Endoskeleton Arm
& Brain Chip Life-Size Collectible Set! This collectible set is the second edition to Blitzway’s “The Real” series.
The Endoskeleton Arm and Brain Chip bring to life the ultimate symbol of the monstrous killing machines created by Skynet.
Blitzway challenged themselves to recreate this incredible technology in a uniqueand surreal life-size replica set, which any
fan would be proud to have in their home collection.
The T-800 Endoskeleton Arm & Brain Chip Life-Size Collectible Set captures the elaborate appearance and internal structure
of the T-800 Endoskeleton Arm and Brain Chip as they appeared in Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
The Endoskeleton Arm is realistically detailed, brought to life with vivid machine movements and sounds from the film.
The Endoskeleton Brain Chip is the operating system behind these monstrous killing machines, reimagined here in a collectible
format that features LED light-up functions and a Cyberdyne Systems display stand.
This collectible set has been designed so that the machines are interlocked, with the Endoskeleton Brain Chip stand controlling
the Arm’s movement functions.
Bring “The Real” to your collection and add the T-800 Endoskeleton Arm & Brain Chip Life-Size Collectible Set to your army of
Terminator collectibles today!
Highly Detailed likeness of T-800 Brain Chip from Terminator 2
Most Components are made of Alloy
Realistically designed Endoskeleton Arm Movements
Precise and Highly Detailed Frame and Equipment
Strong and Heavy Material
Exquisitely Designed Bases & Clear Cases
Endoskeleton Arm powered by adapter
Brain Chip remote control to operate movements
2 LED Light-up functions on the Brain Chip
Removable Brain Chip Case
★ Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different.
★ 2 of AA Batteries required in the Brain Chip.(Batteries are not included.)
- Producer : Won Choi, SungWoong Bae
- Planner : SungWoong Bae
- Chief Director : K Kwon
- Marketing : Won Choi
- Director : Typhoon Kim
- Production Management : K Kwon
- Supervisor : Hai Lim, YongKyum Kim
- Design & 3D modeling : Hyeok Jeon
- Technical support : Konkuk Kim
- Electric Device & Lighting : Hyeok Jeon, Bluesink
- Assistant manager : Eric Lee
- Painting : Master-B
- Photographer : Shingiru Studio
- Package Design : Yoon Jang
- The Blitzway Design & Development Team
- Manufactured by : BLITZWAY CO., LTD.