- Princess Ann & 1951 Vespa 125
- License : Roman Holiday
- Licensor : Paramount Pictures, Sean Hepburn Ferrer and Luca Dotti, Piaggio & C. S.p.A.
- Product No. : BW-SS 20401
- Product Type : Superb Scale Statue (1/4 scale) Hybrid type
- Product Size :
- 1. Audrey & Vespa : Approximately H 440mm W 510mm D 210mm
- 2. Diorama Base : Approximately H 35mm, W 520mm, D 280mm
- Product Weight : Approximately 12kg (including Package)
- Dimension (Shipping Box) : Approximately W 650 mm x L 650 mm x H 650 mm (Dimension and weight could be changed later.)
- UPC : 8809321479203
- Release : 4Q, 2019 ~ 1Q, 2020
- Price : USD 749 $
- Limited Edition : TBD
- 1. Head : PVC
- 2. Body : Skin effect Polystone
- 3. Shoes & Accessories : PVC, ABS
- 4. Diorama Base : Polystone
- 5. Costume : Fabric
- 6. Vehicle : ABS, Polystone, Metal, PVC
- 7. Package : Color EPP + Color Box
A woman, dubbed the most beautiful woman of the 20th century, who was actively engaged in the realities of
life by dedicating herself to humanitarian relief.
Audrey Hepburn, a beauty icon of her time, was a genuine actress who knew how to reciprocate the love she
received from others.
In this project, The Blitzway design & development team had pondered on ways to express not only her
beautiful appearance but the real beauty she possessed inside.
In order to reflect the high-spirited character that Audrey Hepburn portrayed in Roman Holiday, so-called the
first romantic comedy, we captured a scene from the movie.
Riding on the saddle of a 1954 Vespa 125, which seems ready to take off with the sonorous ignition, she is
grinning with her hands gently on the handlebar.
[1951 Vespa 125] Through exhaustive research, we have replicated the miniature model to look just like the
Intricate details, including the handlebar and brake lines of the scooter boosts the value of this art object.
The 1951 Vespa was used for shooting the movie Roman Holiday 1953, but the Vespa in the still pictures is
The elaborate head painting skills breathe life into her face. Also, her body-hugging outfit shows a perfect.
[BW-SS 20401] – Princess Ann & 1951 Vespa 125. 1/4 Scale Statue
Highly detailed likeness of Princess Ann ; Roman Holiday, 1953 portrait
Highly detailed likeness of 1951 Vespa 125 ; Roman Holiday, 1953 portrait
Exquisitely tailored outfit
Precise and highly detailed equipment
Steerable highly detailed handle
Newly designed diorama base likeness of the tile floor base
★ Production details might be subject to change without any prior notice.
★ Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different.
- Producer : Won Choi, SungWoong Bae
- Planner : SungWoong Bae
- Chief Director : K Kwon
- Marketing : Won Choi
- Director : Typhoon Kim
- Production Management : K Kwon
- Planning Supervisor : Hai Lim
- Art Supervisor : K.A.Kim
- Sculptor : YongKyum Kim, WooJae Noh
- Vehicle modeling : Konkuk Kim
- Diorama Base : Kwangse Oh
- Head Paint : Yelim Choi
- Paint : Kwangse Oh, Master-B
- Costume Fabrication : Hai Lim
- Accessories : Habin Wang
- Assistant artist : reFe Yoon, Eo Jin
- Assistant manager : Eric Lee, XiaoFu Liang, Lang Xu
- Photographer : Shingiru Studio
- Editor of Photography : Yoon Jang, Zhou Hai
- Package Design : Yoon Jang, Zhou Hai
- The Blitzway Design & Development Team
- Manufactured by : BLITZWAY CO., LTD.