1951 Vespa 125
- License : Vespa
- Licensor : Piaggio & C. S.p.A.
- Product No. : BW-SS 20402
- Product Type : Superb Scale Statue (1/4 scale) Hybrid type
- Product Size : Approximately H 280mm W 510mm D 210mm
- Product Weight : Approximately 5kg (including Package)
- Dimension (Shipping Box) : Approximately W 650 mm x L 400 mm x H 400 mm (Dimension and weight could be changed later.)
- UPC : 8809321479210
- Release : 4Q, 2019 ~ 1Q, 2020
- Price : USD 249 $
- Limited Edition : TBD
- 1. Vehicle : ABS, Polystone, Metal, PVC
- 2. Package : Color EPP + Color Box
[1951 Vespa 125] Through exhaustive research, we have replicated the miniature model to look just like the real scooter.
Intricate details including the handlebar and brake lines of the scooter boosts the value of this art object.
The 1951 Vespa was used for shooting the movie Roman Holiday 1953, but the Vespa in the still pictures is marked 1952.
[BW-SS 20402] – 1951 Vespa 125. 1/4 Scale Statue
Highly detailed likeness of 1951 Vespa 125 ; Roman Holiday, 1953 portrait
Precise and highly detailed equipment
Steerable highly detailed handle
★ Production details might be subject to change without any prior notice.
★ Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different.
- Producer : Won Choi, SungWoong Bae
- Planner : SungWoong Bae
- Chief Director : K Kwon
- Marketing : Won Choi
- Director : Typhoon Kim
- Production Management : K Kwon
- Vehicle modeling : Konkuk Kim
- Paint : Kwangse Oh, Master-B
- Assistant artist : Habin Wang, reFe Yoon
- Assistant manager : Eric Lee, XiaoFu Liang, Lang Xu
- Photographer : Shingiru Studio
- Editor of Photography : Yoon Jang, Zhou Hai
- Package Design : Yoon Jang, Zhou Hai
- The Blitzway Design & Development Team
- Manufactured by : BLITZWAY CO., LTD.