BLITZWAY Co., Ltd. (hereinafter the “Company”) requests that our customers, when they use blitzway.com (hereinafter the “Site”), provide us with the information necessary for executing transactions with and contacting them (hereinafter referred to as “personal information”), such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, etc.
Based on the purport of the Personal Information Protection Act, the Company endeavors to protect the privacy of our customers.
Personal Data to be Collected by the Site and the Reason for Such Collection
1. Collection of Personal Information and the Purpose Thereof
1) To deliver the goods to our customers and bill them for the price of the goods, we use their contact information, such as the name, address and telephone number. In addition, in connection with billing them for the price of the goods, we use the provided billing information, such as credit card and/or bank account information.
2) To contact or confirm with our customers about the contents of an order, the delivery method, etc., we use their contact information, such as the name, address, email address, telephone number and other information, such as the type and/or quantity of the goods ordered and the amount to be billed.
3) To notify our customers of our sales, campaigns, or goods and/or services, we use the usage history and the contact information of our customers, such as the name, address and email address.
4) To improve the service of the Site, we use the opinions collected from our customers, the results of questionnaires, their usage histories, etc.
5) To respond to requests and inquiries from our customers, we use the contact information of our customers, such as the name, address, email address and telephone number.
2. Management of Personal Information
The Company manages personal information under the following system:
1) Develop the necessary internal system in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act and the related guidelines as well as secure a written pledge from the employees to the effect that they appropriately handle personal information.
2) Take preventive measures to protect personal information by limiting the utilization of personal information only to the employees who need such information for conducting business and by establishing the rules concerning the storage and management of the medium that contain personal information.
3) Implement access authority management with regard to the personal information stored in the system by providing accounts and passwords so that only the employees who need such information for conducting business may use said information. In addition, conduct strict management of accounts and passwords to avoid the leakage or loss thereof.
4) Use industry-standard SSL encrypted communication for necessary Web pages to ensure security while the data pertaining to personal information is transmitted through the Internet.
5) Based on the assumption that no trouble is caused to services, after a set period of time has elapsed since the receipt of personal information, said personal information will be deleted as necessary.
3. Provision to a Third Party
1) Unless consent has been obtained from our customer, the Company will not disclose any personal information to a third party. However, this shall not apply in any of the following cases:
– Cases where a demand has been made by a public organization, such as a court or the police, based on laws and regulations;
– Cases where there exists a special provision in the laws and regulations;
– Cases where there is a risk to the life, of harm to the body, or of damage to property of our customer or a third party and it is impossible to obtain the consent from the relevant person;
– Cases where it is necessary to protect or defend the Company’s rights, property and/or services from any act against laws and regulations and/or the Company’s terms of service/matters to be attended to and it is impossible to obtain the consent of the relevant person;
– Cases where the goods are delivered directly from the manufacturer make it is necessary to provide information about the delivery destination to the extent required for delivery, such as the address and name, as well as information regarding the goods to be delivered;
– Cases where the personal information is provided to the outsourcee.
2) With regard to business partners relating to the above-mentioned direct delivery of goods from the manufacturer, we make it obligatory in the contract etc. for such business partners to comply with the Personal Information Protection Act, the General Data Protection Regulation of the EU (hereinafter “GDPR”) and related laws and regulations, and handle personal information in consideration of the protection of customers’ privacy.
There are cases where the Company outsources part of its operations and provides personal information to the outsources to the extent necessary. In this case, we conduct appropriate supervision including a conclusion of a contract concerning the handling of personal information with said outsources.
Matters Concerning to the Access to the Site
1. Inquiry Form
There are cases where we may use the information received by means of an inquiry form to improve the services of the Site. We retain such information for a certain period of time, but will not use said information for any other purposes.
2) When a customer has agreed to the transmission and reception of cookies by adjusting the browser settings, there are cases where the Site may obtain cookies preserved in the customer’s computer and connect the collected trend content of the browsing among Web pages with personal information.
3) Customers may reject the transmission and reception of cookies by selecting a setting relating to the transmission and reception of cookies, such as “reject cookies,” through the browser setting. In addition, they may, at any time, delete cookies preserved in the computer. Incidentally, when having selected or deleted the setting of rejecting cookies, part of the services and/or functions provided by the Site may not function properly.
3. Contents Embedded from Other Sites
1) The Site contains embedded contents (videos, images, postings, etc.). Contents embedded from other sites function exactly in the same manner as if the visitor has visited the other site.
3) The external site’s contents which the Site uses are limited to the sites that are protected by security measures, such as SSL, and highly reliable.
4. Access Analysis Tool
1) The Site uses Google’s access analysis tool, “Google Analytics.”
Preservation and Right of Data
1. Preservation of Data
1) The Site preserves the personal information provided by a customer on the User Profile Page (so-called “My Page”) when said customer has registered as a member.
2) The Company does not in any way preserve more of our customers’ personal data than the extent necessary for data collection purposes.
2. Customer’s Right to Data
1) Customers may display and edit their personal information (However, a separate process is required to change an email address.)
2) Customers may make a request for deletion of personal data. This does not include the data required to be retained for the purpose of administration, legal matters and security.
3) Customers may make a request for disclosure of personal data that is retained by the Company (including all the provided data). When disclosing such data, we will perform identity confirmation.
Data Transfer (in Respect to Customers Residing in the EU)
Relocation of Customer Information to a Place Outside the EU
To attain the above-mentioned purpose of use, the Company may handle customer information by relocating it to a country outside the EU, including Korea. In some countries outside the EU, there are cases where the same rights to the data in question accepted under the GDPR may not be recognized. However, the Company guarantees that primarily by executing the standard contract clauses based on the GDPR, full measures for the protection of customer’s personal information will be taken.
1) Name of the Representative
2) Name of the person responsible for store management
638, Gukhoe-daero, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea 07245
4) Telephone number
82-2-512-7692 (Weekdays: 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
5) E-mail address
Copyrights, portrait rights, etc. of the images posted on the Site belong to each right owner. Posting of such rights is not intended to infringe upon the rights of such right owners. When it is deemed that there is any problem with respect to the contents of an article, posted images, etc., each right owner himself/herself is requested to contact us directly by email. We will deal with the matter after confirming it.
With regard to the contents and information of the Site, we make it a rule to post information that is as accurate as possible. However, please note that there is a risk of misinformation or out-of-date information being included.
Please understand that we assume no responsibility for any damage etc. arising out of the contents posted on the Site.