Wonder Woman (1975 TV Series) “Wonder Woman”
Product Title : Wonder Woman (1975 TV Series) “Wonder Woman”
License : Wonder Woman (1975 TV Series) / Warner Bros. Pictures
Manufacturer : BLITZWAY
Product No. : MMWW-03 / MMWW-03S (BONUS VERSION)
Product Series : Museum Masterline
Product Type : 1/3 Scale Statue
Size Approx. : W 330mm x L 290mm x H 690mm (Including base)
Weight Approx. : 9.5kg (Prouduct Only) / 13kg (Including Package)
– Shipping Box : 790mm x 520mm x H 440mm
*Dimension and weight could be changed later.
Materials : Polystone and other materials
Release : 4Q, 2021
Price : $1,299 (USD)
– MMWW-03 : 4580708033129
– MMWW-03S : 4580708033136
“Wonder Woman! All the world is waiting for you! And the power you possess!”
– Wonder Woman Opening Theme Lyrics
Prime 1 Studio and BLITZWAY are indeed excited to present a long-awaited iconic piece of superhero TV history: The 1/3 Scale Wonder Woman (Lynda Carter) from the Wonder Woman 1975 TV Series!
Anyone would be hard-pressed to disagree that Lynda Carter is the perfect Wonder Woman: her stature, kindness, grace, and strength all contributed to her portrayal of Princess Diana of Themyscira. That’s why BLITZWAY collaborated with our partner Prime 1 Studio, to capture both the subtle and eye-catching features that made Lynda Carter such a celebrated Wonder Woman for decades!
With the talented artists, we spent days and days poring over reference media of Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman.
We wanted to be sure to catch each and every detail, angle and look of the 70’s superhero icon. From picking up the subtle detail of her loose wavy hair, to rendering how striking her baby blue eyes were and to rendering her toned physique, we lived and breathed Wonder Woman 24/7.
We managed to heighten the realism of this Museum Masterline statue by including every stitch, wrinkle, piping, and pleat of her signature costume.
We used tried and true methods to render her skin as lifelike as possible in a polystone statue. We took particular attention to replicate all the correct finishes of her eagle symbol, her bustier, her shorts and boots to make the costume as close to authentic as possible. And we round this statue out with her golden tiara, bracelets and magic Lasso of Truth.
In the Bonus Version, Wonder Woman comes with a removable, fabric cape! This was her heroic statement piece when she wanted to make an impression…not that she wouldn’t, anyway!
Whether you choose to display Wonder Woman with her star-spangled cape, or without it, there is no wrong choice.
You’ll find Wonder Woman posed on her WW symbol base at a statuesque 27 inches tall, with a detachable WW backdrop that can be removed or attached depending on your tastes.
Her base picks up all of the colors on her costume and only serves to emphasize the importance of this piece.
Whether you are a Wonder Woman fan or a Lynda Carter fan or even a 1970’s TV fan…you owe it to yourself to pick up this grail statue today before it disappears forever!
· Detachable WW Base Symbol
· Wonder Woman-themed base
· Removable Fabric Cape [BONUS PART]
· Prototype samples are shown.
· Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.
· Producer : Won Choi, SungWoong Bae, John Ton Pham, Johnny Matsumoto
· Planner : SungWoong Bae, John Ton Pham
· Executive Director : Director K(Kwon Hyuck Chul), Johnny Matsumoto
· Marketing : Won Choi, John Ton Pham
· Senior Director : Typhoon Kim
· Production Management : Director K(Kwon Hyuck Chul)
· Art Director : K.A.Kim
· Art Supervisor : Rainman
· Head Sculpt : K. A. Kim
· Body Sculpt : K. A. Kim, Ban_C
· Head & Body painting : K. A. Kim
· Costume Fabrication : Ara Kim
· 3D Sculptures : Eo Jin, Ban_C
· Base Design : Eo Jin
· Painting : Kwangse Oh
· Assistant Artist : Jihye Cha, Kyoungwook Kim
· Assistant Manager : Eric Lee, Lang Xu
· Photographer : Shingiru Studio
· Editor of Photography : Changkyu Kim, Yoon Jang, Zhou Hai, Prime 1 Studio
· Package Design : Changkyu Kim, Yoon Jang, Zhou Hai, Prime 1 Studio
The Prime 1 Studio Design & Development Team
The BLITZWAY Design & Development Team
Manufactured by BLITZWAY CO., LTD. in collaboration with PRIME 1 STUDIO CO., LTD.