The Joker (The Dark Knight)
Product Title : The Joker (The Dark Knight)
License : The Dark Knight (2008 Film) / Warner Bros. Pictures
Manufacturer : BLITZWAY
Product No. : MMTDK-01 / MMTDK-01S (BONUS VERSION)
Product Series : Museum Masterline
Product Type: : 1/3 Scale Statue
Size Approx. : W 405mm x D 430mm x H 725mm (Including Base)
Weight Approx. : 15kg (Product Only) / 19.6kg (Including Package)
– Shipping Box : 520mm x 810mm x H 500mm
*Dimension and weight could be changed later.
– Head, Hair : PVC, Artificial hair
– Body : Polystone
– Shoes & Accessories : PVC, Polystone, ABS, Metal, LED illuminations, Paper
– Diorama Base : Polystone
– Costume : Fabric
– Package : Color EPP + Color Box
Release : 3Q, 2021
Price : $1,499 (USD)
– MMTDK-01 : 4582535945774
– MMTDK-01S : 4582535945781
“This Town deserves a Better Class of Criminal.”
Prime 1 Studio and BLITZWAY are honored and proud to present the latest addition to the Museum Masterline Series. MMTDK-01: The Joker, from the Christopher Nolan directed Batman masterpiece: The Dark Knight (2008).
More than just a story of good versus evil, The Dark Knight was a film that shattered the box office in 2008, telling the gripping tale of the struggle between Batman and best supporting actor Heath Ledger as the Joker. The Dark Knight is regarded as one of the most iconic films of the decade and is often called the best Batman movie of all time.
We tried to recreate our own version of Joker, a villain that has been obsessed with unstoppable madness, and the young, yet legendary actor, who played that mad villain. We focused on the lines from the movie and the reason why Joker had no other option to become who he is. Through this process, we attempted to deliver the message that he tried to send to us.
“Why So Serious?”
This breathtaking representation of the Clown Prince of Crime shows the Joker standing 29 inches tall upon an extremely detailed base inspired by one of the most iconic scenes in the film. He stands in a pose that perfectly conveys his personality and aura. We wanted to bring the REAL Joker to life by focusing on the character’s facial expressions and emotions to express the narrative of the notorious character. From his pose, clothing, face sculpt, and through to every single prop, we created an amazingly realistic masterpiece with various hidden creative details to make sure that the people can “feel” the whole story.
Our aim is for you to recall the memories and emotions that we all have felt while watching the movie. The Joker’s suit has been crafted and tailored to perfection with real fabric, making this the best Heath Ledger Joker in 1/3 scale on the market!
The likeness of Heath Ledger has been nailed in this portrait thanks to the collaboration with BLITZWAY. The portrait will also feature adjustable eyes, allowing you to express full creativity into your Joker masterpiece. We have combined our passion, concept, and dedication to this series to bring you the best Heath Ledger Joker on the market.
A must-have for The Dark Knight and The Joker fans everywhere!
· Highly detailed likeness & life-like hair sculpture of Heath Ledger
· Accurately embodied highly detailed iconic props and accessories
· Stunningly exquisite realistic poseable eyes
· Symbolic posture and realistic natural painting
· Perfectly designed and tailored of Joker’s original costumes
· One (1) designed theme base
· Three (3) Swappable Hand Parts with different expressions
· Nine (9) movable props: Joker Card, Knife, Machine Gun, Gasoline Cans, LED Illuminations emergency lights, Detachable Grenades
· Bundles of Cash, Burned Money, Police Tape Lines
· One (1) Bonus movable Clown Mask (Bonus Version Only)
· Production details might be subject to change without any prior notice.
· Prototypes shown, final products may be slightly different.
· Producer: Won Choi, SungWoong Bae, John Ton Pham
· Planner: SungWoong Bae, John Ton Pham
· Executive Director: K Kwon, Johnny Pham
· Marketing: Won Choi, John Ton Pham
· Senior Director: Typhoon Kim
· Production Management: K Kwon
· Head & Body sculpt: Rainman, Ingu Kim
· Head & Body paint: Rainman
· Planning Supervisor: Hai Lim
· Art Supervisor: K.A.Kim
· Costume Fabrication: Hai Lim, SangHee
· Accessories: Konkuk Kim, Refe Yoon, Eo Jin, Inho Hwang
· Diorama Base: Habin Wang, Prime 1 Studio
· Accessories & Base paint: Kwangse Oh
· Assistant Manager: Eric Lee, Lang Xu
· Photographer: Shingiru Studio
· Editor of Photography: Prime 1 Studio
· Package Design: Prime 1 Studio, Yoon Jang, Zhou Hai
The Prime 1 Studio Design & Development Team
The BLITZWAY Design & Development Team
Manufactured by BLITZWAY CO., LTD. in collaboration with PRIME 1 STUDIO CO., LTD.