BW-UMS 11901: ECTO-1 (GHOSTBUSTERS: AFTERLIFE, 2022)
Product Title : Ghostbusters “ECTO-1”
License : Ghostbusters: Afterlife (2021 Film) / Sony Columbia Pictures
Manufacturer : BLITZWAY
Product No. : BW-UMS 11901
Product Series : Premium UMS (Ultimate Masterpiece Series)
Product Type : 1/6 Scale Vehicle
Size Approx. : W 450mm x L 1160mm x H 540mm
Weight Approx. : 33kg (Including Package)
– Package : 1320mm x 560mm x H 460mm
– Carton : 1400mm x 640mm x H 560mm
(*1 pc / 1 Carton)
*Dimension and weight could be changed later.
– Body : ABS
– Window : PC
– Tire : PVC
– Accessories : ABS,PVC,Metal
– Equipments : ABS,PVC,PC,Metal
– Package : Color EPP + Color Box
Estimate Shipment : 1Q, 2023
Price : $1,699 (USD)
UPC : 8809321479593
Once the icon of an era, the ECTO-1 has become a legend over 30 years of time and memories.
Although old and beat-up, the massive vehicle, like a giant beast with its hidden claws, is coming back with the familiar siren sound.
As deep wrinkles have lain on the faces of the heroes who hunted down ghosts with fantastic and secret devices, the body of ECTO-1, once pure white, is stained with dirt, full of bumps and scratches now.
However, the body, which powerfully runs forward with the engine making a noisy sound, is rich in various secret devices.
The gunner seat that pops out when the side door opens is exactly reproduced as seen in the movie.
Used to catch ghosts, the R.T.V. takes off from the bottom of the vehicle body also as it does in the movie.
The world’s best model car ECTO-1 is over 40 inches long and of unbelievable quality.
In memory of the late Harold Allen Ramis, the development team of BLITZWAY presents you with a special memory along with the movie moving you.
· Highly Detailed likeness of ECTO-1 from the GHOSTBUSTERS: AFTERLIFE, 2022
· Highly Detailed likeness of the 1959 Cadillac Miller-Meteor Ambulance
· Accurate roof rack and exterior structures
· Precise and detailed engine and underside
· Realistically designed structures and props
· 37 LED Light-up functions on the exterior & interior
· Rotating light bars with 2 motors
· Effect of Siren sound
· Features audio play with USB & micro SD plug-in
· Fully openable of 5 doors and bonnet
· Interlocking of front wheels and steering wheel
· Turnable 4 Wheels
· 4 Ghostbusters’ figures can fit in
· Production details might be subject to change without any prior notice.
· Prototypes shown, final products may be slightly different.
· Producer : SungWoong Bae, Won Choi
· Planner : SungWoong Bae
· Executive Director : Director K (Kwon Hyuck Chul)
· Marketing : Won Choi
· Senior Director : Typhoon Kim
· Production Management : Director K (Kwon Hyuck Chul)
· Art director : K. A. Kim
· Art Supervisor : Rainman
· Design & 3D works : Konkuk Kim
· Painting : Kwangse Oh, Hansol Yu
· Assistant Artist : Kyoungwook Kim, Hyun Woo Nam, Byung Hun Lee
· Electric Device & Lighting : Konkuk Kim
· Graphic Design : Zhou hai, MCjoajoa
· Assistant Manager : Eric Lee, Lang Xu
· Photographer : Shingiru Studio, Refe Yoon
· Editor of Photography : Zhou hai
· Package Design : Zhou hai
The BLITZWAY Design & Development Team
Manufactured by BLITZWAY CO., LTD.