Astro Boy– Normal ver.
- License : Astro Boy
- Licensor : Tezuka Productions
- Series : The Real
- Product No. :
- BW-NS 50101 (DX ver.)
- BW-NS 50102 (Normal ver.)
- Product Type : Superb Anime Statue (Non scale)
- Product Size :
- 1. Astro Boy Figure : H 300mm W 110mm
- 2. DX Hanger Base : H 470mm W 250mm
- Product Weight :
- 1. DX ver. : Approximately 8kg (including Package)
- 2. Normal ver. : Approximately 4kg (including Package)
- Dimension (Carton Box) :
- 1. DX ver. : Approx. W 660mm x L 590mm x H 370mm
- 2. Normal ver. : Approx. W 540mm x L 310mm x H 310mm
- (Dimension and weight could be changed later.)
- UPC :
- 8809321479180 (DX ver.)
- 8809321479197 (Normal ver.)
- Release : 4Q, 2019
- Price : USD 379 $
- Limited Edition : TBD
“Why is he named Atom (Astro Boy)?”
Why did Osamu Tezuka give such a little robot an intense name of Atom?
Although humans have obtained the ability to create energy through nuclear power and the convenient life of dazzling abundance,
they have also experienced irremediable wounds and fears through nuclear weapons.
Through Atom, Osamu Tezuka delivered a strong message that violence is never justified and to persuade by dialogue rather than
overpowering and dominating the enemy.
Blitzway analyzed Atom and Osamu Tezuka’s message in animations and comic books, and was able to determine the direction of our statue production.
With formidable power hidden behind the cute and sleek appearance, we wanted to express what may look cute at a glance, but is strong with nuclear power.
Lightly press the heart-shaped mechanism to make the heart start beating and glow red. Nuclear fusion of the two legs begins to pulsate slowly.
Staring at reality, Atom’s eyes gaze with a cold and blue stare.
Atom’s warm heart in his cold metal body begins to beat.
- 1. Face, Hand : PVC
- 2. Body : ABS, Metal, POM
- 3. Base : ABS
- 4. Equipment : LED, Electrical components
- 5. Package : Color Box + Styrofoam
[BW-NS 50102] – Astro Boy – Atom. Non scale Anime Statue
Highly detailed likeness of Astro Boy from the original comics.
Exquisitely designed diorama base, equipments and stand.
Upper and lower moving neck, rotating wrist.
Front removable and full body or half body replaceable exterior parts.
All the exterior parts are Alloy metal.
5 LED Light-up functions on the Astro boy
7 LED Light-up functions on the Diorama base
DX ver. Includes both a Diorama base and Stand
The storage function at the bottom of the Diorama.
[ DX ver. & Normal ver. ]
1 Hair part
1 Open-eyed face part
1 Closed-eyed face part
1 Closed-eyed half face part
1 Chest part
1 Chest half part
1 Pair of arm cover parts
3 Pairs of hands (fist hands, open hands, machine hands)
1 Pants part
1 Pants half part
1 Pair of leg cover parts
1 Pair of shoes parts
[ DX ver. ]
1 Diorama base
1 Open chest part
★ Production details might be subject to change without any prior notice.
★ Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different.
★ 3 of mercury cell batteries (LR41) required in the Astro Boy. (Batteries are not included.)
★ 3 of AAA batteries required in the Diorama base. (Batteries are not included.)
- Producer : Won Choi, SungWoong Bae
- Planner : SungWoong Bae
- Chief Director : K Kwon
- Marketing : Won Choi
- Director : Typhoon Kim
- Production Management : K Kwon
- Supervisor : Kwangse Oh, Konkuk Kim
- Design & 3D works : Konkuk Kim, reFe Yoon
- Diorama base : Yoon Jang
- Paint : Kwangse Oh
- Assistant artist : Eo Jin, Habin Wang
- Assistant manager : Eric Lee
- Photographer : Shingiru Studio
- Editor of Photography : Yoon Jang, Zhou Hai
- Package Design : Yoon Jang, Zhou Hai
- The Blitzway Design & Development Team
- Manufactured by : BLITZWAY CO., LTD.